Well it's usually tradition to get christmas trees the weekend after Thanksgiving, however we switched it up a little this year. Laurie and Kennedy were here the week before Thanksgiving so we went then. We had a ton of fun with Jaxsen this year, he was such a good sport. I straped him in the pack and away we went in search for the Udy family chrismas tree.
Jaxsen thought he needed to drive us out of the woods, so he hopped on dad's lap and away he drove. Well after he made sure it was ok with dad that the he drove his truck. The top picture he is making sure it's ok with dad, and the bottom picture he is making sure it's ok with me if he drives. But he looks so cute, who could tell him no???

3 comments:
I'd let him drive. I think your tree looks awesome. I miss those trees. We are going to get stuck with a fake tree this year. yuck.
I know I say it every time but, I can't believe how big he is. We let Bostyn drive back to the main road too. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment