Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dave/Jaxsen's New Toy




This is Dave's new toy.. another one.. Well he says it will be Jaxsen's in about 6 years, but we'll see. It's actually a really cute little 22. It's fun to go out and plink around with (as my grandpa would say)

So the other night we dicided to test it out!! Jaxsen's all set with his ear muffs on "Ready Daddy"

Then it was his turn to shoot, it makes me so happy and so sad to see him getting so big on me!! There are times I just want him to be that little baby that was so dependant on me to take care of him and love him, but then there are times when I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see him growing and taking care of himself. He is getting just so big!!

I love the serious face he has in this picture ^

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aww, he looks adorable with those ear muffs hangin' with daddy. So cute.