Monday was Jaxsen's first day of school, and he was so excited!! I went in to wake him up and he told me "Mom it's still dark outside, we need to go back to sleep" which is exactly what I tell him when he comes into my room at 5:30 am... guess he listens more than I think. He got up, got ready and as we were trying to get out the door he informed me "Mom.. I'll ride with you now, but when I'm bigger... I'm gonna ride the bus. OK?"
Then once we got to school he was so excited.. until I asked for a hug then he got such a sad face and asked me "Why? You gonna leave me?" poor boy has a little separtation anxiety, but after a little pep talk about all the exciting things he was going to do at school he was ok with me leaving. He had a great week at school and has made lots of fun crafts and projects and hopefully will be just as excited to go back next week.

1 comment:
I can't believe he is going to school!! He is getting so big! He is such a handsome little guy. We went to Disney on ice at the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake. It was so much fun! I agree being away from daddy is hard. I know it is a lot worse for you than it is for me. I feel for ya. Miss ya!
Post a Comment