Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

This year we were a little cramped on space so we put up Jaxsen's christmas tree and had a wonderful little christmas.
  Jaxsen has been asking for a dump truck with a pup and a log truck since October and luckily he delivered. 

 Dave and I have been wanting a food saver for the longest time and thankfully the big guy delivered.

 Jax woke up at midnight on christmas eve and came into our room and said "Mom I threw up all over in my bed"..... uhhhh Merry Christmas. So we got Jax all cleaned up and I started cleaning up his bed when I hear him run to the bathroom for round 2.. 3.. and 4 poor kid. He finally fell back asleep around 2 and got a few hours of sleep before we woke him up for the fun! He said he felt better but was a little sluggish, but so excited about what Santa brought him. Santa also knew he is a cowboy because he brought him new spurs for his boots and a hat holder for his cowboy hat. 
 Sydney was such a trooper she just sat back and smiled and giggled.
 Jaxsen also asked Santa to bring Sydney a ballerina doll. We thought Syd would get more use out of a bumbo so we talked to santa and he delivered both.. lucky girl!


 L.P. got Syd this adorable Build a Bear and every time he put it up by her face she giggled.. and giggled.. it was so cute!
 Jax got these awsome coveralls so now he can work out in the shop with Grandpa. He also got a working man's coat so now he is set up!
 Jax's Christmas Eve pajamas were 49er sweats and he was so excited! 
We had such a great christmas and I love seeing the excitetment and anticipation in Jaxsen. Made me feel like a kid again myself!






1 comment:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

That is so sad that he got sick! :( But at least it looks like he was able to have a fun Christmas! Looks like you all had a great one! :)

I know I've said it before but his preschool looks awesome! What a fun thing for him to be able to go to!!