Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

Father's Day around our house is pretty special because we have some pretty AMAZING men in our lives.
 1st my most wonderful husband who loves and supports me in everything. He works extremely hard to provide for his family but always takes time to be a fantastic father to our kids and a partner I always know I can count on. He gives the most amazing hugs that always make me feel safe and secure. We love you babe!
2nd my dad.. my kids' Grandpa who is a hard working man that always has a list of things to do. He is so caring and loving but firm and direct, he didn't let me get away with a lot when I was young and he's the same with my kids. He's teaching Jax to run the tractor (in real life) and how to create a small town in his sand pile (in his imagination)
3rd Dave's Dad.. my kids' Papa who also is such a hard working man. They love going to his house and traipsing through the horse pasture or riding the 4 wheeler round and round his house. He's a true cowboy with horses and all and everyone needs a real cowboy in their lives.
Last be CERTAINLY not least is MY Grandpa.. my kids' Great Grandpa is the most loving men I have ever know. Since I can remember he always offered a big squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. He has a way of making you feel like you are the MOST important person in the whole world. I remember waking up every morning of my early childhood at 5:30 just to wave at my dad and grandpa going to work. If I saw him anywhere around town I would run and jump in his arms and he ALWAYS caught me. 




 Jax wanted to something special for Dave for Father's Day. He asked me if it would be ok if just him and Dave went golfing together. He said "Mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings but sometimes a boy just needs to be with his dad." So when Dave got home from work Jax told him to go get ready for his Father's Day present and then Jax ran and got ready too! They had a great afternoon and Jax made it through a full 18 holes.










No comments: