This year when our elf Huey returned he had quite a bit of fun around our house. We are always excited to wake up and see where he's decided to hide and what he's gotten himself into. We also went to G'ma and Papa's house for our annual gingerbread house making day. The kids always look forward to creating a fun and tasty house. This is our 4th year of making them and it's been fun to watch as they get more creative and realistic with the houses. Sydney ends up eating way more candy than she decorates with... but I guess that's what happens at Gam's house.
Jaxsen and Sydney both had their Christmas programs and both did a fantastic job. I recorded Jaxsen's program because it was during the day and Dave missed it so unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.
Sydney got to pick out a new headband and necklace to wear to her program and when she first came out wearing her "tree" and "star" she had a really grumpy look on her face. We all sat in the audience and tried to get her to smile and after a while she brightened up. After the program I asked her why she was so grumpy at the beginning and she said, "That star was covering up my new headband!" Ohhh that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment