I think Jaxsen FINALLY ALMOST understands that the dog food is OFF limits. This day I found him Just sitting there looking at the dog food, shaking his head no... no... then he sits back and just LOOKS at it. Funny kid.
OH MAN - that is hilarious!! What a good boy -- get it "good boy"!
I just love ya Brandy - I have ALWAYS had such a great time laughing with you! I am glad we get to do that now too through blogging. I hope you get my humor!
And the horse pictures are so cute. Deeg has that same horse and I actually caught him today "trimmin' his mane"! Sheesh!
That is so funny! I am glad that someones kid is finally understanding when things are off limits. I love the little horse. Where did you get it? I think Jax would love it.
3 comments:
OH MAN - that is hilarious!! What a good boy -- get it "good boy"!
I just love ya Brandy - I have ALWAYS had such a great time laughing with you! I am glad we get to do that now too through blogging. I hope you get my humor!
And the horse pictures are so cute. Deeg has that same horse and I actually caught him today "trimmin' his mane"! Sheesh!
That is so funny! I am glad that someones kid is finally understanding when things are off limits. I love the little horse. Where did you get it? I think Jax would love it.
That's too cute! I can't wait to get them together. Today's my Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll call you soon!
Post a Comment