Alright Brandy I'm commin' over with toys and FOOD!!!!hahhahahaaaaaaaaahhhhh - too funny {I think}!!!Gotta LOVE this age - they are just so interested in everything AND love it when they figure something out!Such a cute little guy!
Hi Brandy! I'm glad you found my blog. Your little family is so cute!!!! Hope everything is going great for you guys.
That is so funny! Probably not for you but when your not the mommy and it is not happening to you it is funny. Bostyn is constantly in our fridge.
That is how my son is to .. I clean up one mess and he is already on to the next. He is so much more active then my daughter was. We live in Victor by A.J's family.. across the street. lol it is nice to have a baby sister so close.
Yep little terrors are on the move all the time!! So cute and so fun to clean the messes :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Alright Brandy I'm commin' over with toys and FOOD!!!!
hahhahahaaaaaaaaahhhhh - too funny {I think}!!!
Gotta LOVE this age - they are just so interested in everything AND love it when they figure something out!
Such a cute little guy!
Hi Brandy! I'm glad you found my blog. Your little family is so cute!!!! Hope everything is going great for you guys.
That is so funny! Probably not for you but when your not the mommy and it is not happening to you it is funny. Bostyn is constantly in our fridge.
That is how my son is to .. I clean up one mess and he is already on to the next. He is so much more active then my daughter was. We live in Victor by A.J's family.. across the street. lol it is nice to have a baby sister so close.
Yep little terrors are on the move all the time!! So cute and so fun to clean the messes :)
Post a Comment