Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun Pictures..

What is it with kids and cell phones?? He has 3 phones but the only one he wants to play with is Dave and I's. But he looks so cute when he's talk talk talking to himself.

He also loves to play in Dave's boots even though once he gets in them he can't move because they are so heavy...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Derrick & Britni Burnside said...

The boots picture. How funny it seems like every little kid has pictures in the boots or high heels! Guess i will get one with the High Heels :) He is such a cutie. What happened to his cheeck?

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I know what you mean about the cell phone thing. My kids are the same way. I love his boot pics. SO cute!

Brandy said...

Poor Kid, he scratched his face and then it got infected. In this picture it looks 10 times better than it did. His whole eye was red and it looked like he got punched. He has such sensative skin the doctor said we'll always have to watch for infections.

The Jennings said...

These pics are hillarius! I miss you guys. I think we aren't contagious anymore ( I hope anyway) She was really sick this last week and so was I. Lets do coffee this weekend.