Monday, May 11, 2009

I don't have much to blog about, except for the fact that I have an amazing husband. He was so thoughtful yesterday, in fact he was so sweet it almost makes me forget about his video game addiction... Almost?? Yesterday started off fantastic. I woke up around 9:30.. I havn't slept past 7:00 in a LONG time, I woke up wondering where my boys are and how they let me sleep in so long. I went out in the living room to find my wonderful husband makeing me a fantastic breakfast. Home made waffles and eggs!! AHHH I woke up in just in time to give Jax a hug and kiss and put him down for his morning nap. Dave and I sat and had a very ENJOYABLE breakfast together. Then Dave went out and did all the nasty spring time lawn work. This mothers day was so great!! I think Dave is realizing that it's not the things you buy but the thoughful ness that goes into just doing nice things for the one you love!! THANKS BABE FOR SUCH A GREAT DAY!! I LOVE YOU!! Jax and I are so lucky to have you!!

1 comment:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

That is so nice, it is true a gift from the heart is so much better than anything you can buy! What a good husband!