Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jaxsen is growing up




Jaxsen is loving the potty and has gone pee on the potty twice in 2 days, we just let him run around in his birthday suit with the potty's out (yes we have two potty chairs and a potty seat on the toilet, just in case) and we haven't had one accident.  He knows how to control his bladder because when he has to go he asks me to put on his diaper.

The first day he went potty he packed him piano out of his toy room and sat it right by his potty chair (which by the way is my old potty chair) and sat down and played and played and I think he forgot about it because I started to hear..tink...tink..tink..the Jaxsen said "mommy I spilled!" He hasn't quite figured out that his P**P** has to be pointing down.


He also thinks he has to have EVERYTHING that me and Dave have. The other night Dave came home with these new headphones and he wasn't even in the door before Jax said "I wanna see.. please"
I've even tried locking it before I give it to him, but he's figured out how to slide to unlock and then he's into everything so if there are every any unexplainable messages on facebook...sorry!!
He loves the ipod because he loves to dance, he will find a song he can dance to and go to town, he is constantly keeping us laughing, Jaxsen we love you so much and are so thankful that you are ours!!


No comments: