Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jaxsen's Cooooking

Jaxsen is one big helper!! He loves to help coook,(empasis on the ooo) he always wants to be up front watching what we are doing and apperantely he's paying more attention that I thought because the other day I was making a banana cream pie for Dave and I caught him...


getting out the blender and the griddle. Then he got out his crackers and cherrios and started coooking. He was making blender noises and then pouring it into his cup and said "here, drink mommy"
He is just such a good boy, he sat there and cooked for about an hour while I was cooking (something a little more edible) than ritz crackers and cherrios!! I love you Jaxsen.. Your the best little guy any mom could ever ask for!!





1 comment:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

What a cute little coook! We have loved the sunshine when it is here too. Miss ya.