I know I'm REALLY late on this post.. but better late than never. Jax's birthday this year was a little exceptional. His birthday 'day' was more like a birthday month. Grandpma & Grandpa Udy came up about a week before Jax's birthday and gave him an early birthday, then on his actual birthday we took him to Leo's (previous post) to play and have a special day. Then Grandpa Hatch came home the weekend after Jax's birthday and of course... brought presents. Then Dave came home the next week so... we had 'The PARTY'
I had a lady in Victor make this cake and she did an amazing job. The whole thing was cake.. even the little light on the top. Jax was in aw of his cake and couldn't wait to dig into it!!
Then what's a party with out PRESENTS... Grandma and Papa Barkdull came and gave Jax some new Dr. Seuss books and he LOVES them! Every night when we read them he laughs and laughs. Grandma Hatch also gave him some new books and an AWSOME bathrobe. Thanks to everyone for making Jax's day special. He loved every minute of his 'birthday'




1 comment:
That cake is awesome. It looks so real. The Arizona pictures are cute too. I'm so glad you could go and enjoy the warmth. I can't wait for allegiant air to fly from IF to Colorado Springs...
Post a Comment