On Tuesday we took Jax to the Children's Museum. This place is 70,000 sq feet of just FUN stuff for kids to play with. I wish I would have taken more pictures of this place because it was AMAZING. We would have to DRAG him out of one room to get him to go into another.. then we'de have to DRAG him out of that room and so on and so on.. for 4 hours. This room was the ball room and Jax loved it.
This was the Tower, and I was a little hesitant to take Jax up it because he is so afraid of heights but he wanted to go really bad. As you can see in some of the pictures he isn't to sure about it but it was a good experience for him.
Jax loved these noodles and LP had to go in after him a few times.
This room was was a house and surprisingly he LOVED this room. He was cooking dinner for two little girls and then he would go into the bedroom and cover up the little babies. I never would have thought that he would have had so much fun in this room but he did!!




No comments:
Post a Comment