Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jax's Big Day

This year for Jax's birthday I took some balloons and cookies to school and he was so excited! I didn't tell him I was coming so when I showed up right after lunch he was so excited. He must have told me 5 times that this was the best birthday he has ever had!! All the kids were wishing him a happy birthday and we took a few pictures. Not sure why they all downloaded out of order but they are in there. Then on Sunday we had a little party with just the family. He got spoiled.. as usual with 2 new trucks, a rodeo game for the Xbox Kinnect, a new vest for when he mutton busts this summer, muck boots, and a doctor kit because he wants to be a doctor when he grows up!! 








 My handsome husband sporting the "Duck Dynasty" look!!










1 comment:

Emily said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? He's such a cute little guy.
Did you make that birthday cake? It looks awesome.