These pictures just make my heart melt.. Jax and my dad are pretty close, like 2 peas in a pod, and Jax always wants to do WHATEVER my dad is doing. About 2 years ago my parents starting taking Jax on Saturday night for a sleep over and then on Sunday morning my dad takes Jax down to MY Grandpa's house to have "coffee" with the boys and B.S. about what's happened through out the week. Jax LOVES going to Great-Grandpa's and always is sure to entertain EVERYONE!! One of my favorite things is seeing how excited Jax gets when he gets to ride in "Old Grey." Every time I see my dad load Jax up I think to my self I need to get pictures of this and I never do so finally I did!! My dad got this truck when he was 18 years old and it was bran spanking new. He's done a few things to this old truck but for the most part it just keeps on a trucking and Jax thinks it's cooler than a race car! Jax's favorite thing in this truck is it's so old it doesn't have air bags so he can ride in the front and it has a C.B. He loves to get on there and chitter chatter with whoever answers on the other end! I hope that these two stay close because I know how important my Grandpa is in my life and I want that for Jax!
No comments:
Post a Comment