Jaxsen had been wanting a skateboard since he saw the neighborhood boy on his. I was a little hesitant because I thought maybe he wasn't old enough to get the balance and coordination but he did GREAT and caught on to it right away. He loves to skateboard, ride his bike, ride a horse, golf, ice skate and rollerblade. Within minutes of having his skateboard he was showing us tricks and cruising all over the neighborhood.
About once a year my dad pulls his old "NOVA" out of the shop and takes it for a little spin. Jaxsen has been day dreaming of the day he gets to ride in the Hot Rod. Well Saturday morning we were waiting for Grandpa to come pick him up and take him to Great Grandpa's and we hear babababa, looked out the garage and saw the NOVA. Jaxsen was beyond thrilled and couldn't wait to get in. I just love the relationship my kids get to have with their grandparents and my Grandpa.. Pretty lucky kids for sure!!
This year for Halloween we recycled Jaxsen's old monkey costume and I made a little TUTU so people knew she was a girl monkey. Sydney loves monkey's and half the time she is running and dangling off things around the house so being a monkey was fairly fitting for her. Jaxsen was a cowboy and I didn't even get a picture of him because it's just another day for Jax. I'm not sure how Dave and I got a cowboy but we have the most handsome one of all.

No comments:
Post a Comment