We love when we get a call from G'Ma or Papa that says "Come quick, we have a new baby!!" The kids absolutely love to mall on and pet the new ones. Syd was a little hesitant but Jaxsen jumped right in. In fact in one picture the baby is sucking on Jax's finger. This little horse is called "Duckie" guess we shouldn't let a 2 year old pick names but it's cute.
Sydney also started going to The Little Learning Academy last year around March and she LOVES it there. She loves all the kids and all the activities that they do with them. She was so anxious to get inside I couldn't get a good picture of her. I said Syd turn around and let me take a picture and she said "We'ts Go MOM"
I got spoiled again this year for mothers day with these pretty flowers and a hand made card from Jaxsen. My boys take such good care of me and there is nothing better than fresh flowers sitting on my counter to brighten my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment