Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dave!!

March 3rd was Dave's Birthday!! And although it wasn't as exciting as I would have like it we had a good time!! My birthday was the day before and I was so sick so I had nothing planned, Dave had to work that night so we took him up his favorite Trapper's pastrami burger and a little piece of cake. Jaxsen had a great time blowing out the candles... blowing or spitting?? We're not sure!!
Jaxsen got to enjoy some mini corndogs with his fry sause, and some good quality time with dad!! We love you babe and are so thankful to have you in our lives!! Here's to another wonderful year!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling good on your Bday. I can't believe how big Jax is. Happy Birthday to you both.