Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jaxsen's 2 year pictures

WOW I can't beleive I have a 2 year old.. well besides the tantrums, the messy house and the mounds and mounds of laundry that I have piled up!! Not quite 2 year old I guess, not until tomorrow!! We took Jax out last week to get his pictures taken and he was so good!! Such a little poser. They all turned out so good I couldn't decide what I wanted so I got a bunch of everything!!














2 comments:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I cannot believe it has already been two years. It seriously seems like maybe a month ago that I came to see you and that cute little bundle at the hospital. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his pictures. What a little stud! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXSEN!

My name is Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY JACKSON!!!

These are seriously the cutest pictures EVER!! You'll cherish them forever...I love to look back at my kids birthday pics...and these ones are great. THey show his cute little personality so good. And he's quite the HAM!!

Give him a hug and kiss from us...we love you!