Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can't beleive how fast these last two years have gone. Two years ago today I was streched to my max, scared out of my mind and so excited I could bearly stand it. I had no idea what to expect or how I was going to handle everything. But it just happens!! Jaxsen has been the BEST addition to our family and we love him so much!! He is constantly making us laugh and keeping us on our toes. It's the best feeling to get home and have him come running into your arms with a big hug and a wet kiss, to know that he missed you while you were gone, or thinking about you when you wern't there, and wants to play with you when you are there!! I never in a million years thought that I could love someone SO much.. But it just happens!! We love you Jaxsen!!









No comments: