I know what your thinking.. more sleeping pictures?? My mom was looking through my camera and said Jeeze you take a lot of pictures of this kid while he's sleeping, but just look at him.. I want to remember this, how when he gets tired he grabs his truck and boppy and tell us night night then he goes around and says "bye bye couch" "bye bye lexi" "bye bye trucks" then he goes down into his room and throws his stuff in and is ready for us to put him in bed!! He is definately my kid and needs his 11-12 hours of sleep a night with a 2-3 hour nap during the day!!
I guess his room must have been a little warm because when Dave and I went in to check on him before we went to bed one night he had his jammies half off (still zipped up) what a sweet boy!! It's stuff like this that I want to remember..

1 comment:
How did you get so lucky to have a child that sleeps so long? I too love to watch my kids sleep. They are so sweet. I love that he got his pjs off with them still zipped. Too funny.
Post a Comment